Blodnick II

Sunday, May 23, 2004

A weekend and a half

Wow. Wow wow wow.

What a crazy weekend. I mean, it started off with a rehearsal dinner on Friday, to which I enjoyed some beer at the elks club. They were also serving rocky mountain oysters. I passed. Then we did the rehearsal, but everyone was late and the people at the church were ticked. I walked goodly! Friday night we went to Fat City. We bowled, but it was all black light with huge TV screens. Cool, but the computer for keeping track of the bowling sucked. Who knows how we did.

Saturday we got up and hauled out to the church. The church, by the way, was very nice. About 15 miles out of Denver in a field. We did the normal pre wedding stuff...decorating Spence's car, hiding him from the bride, pushing eachother around on the boards with wheels. You know. The wedding was cool I usppose. I hate to outshine the groom, but there I was! Oh, and if you just rub shaving cream into your pants for awhile it will go away.

Not wanting to bore everyone with details I am going to save the reception for tomorrow. It was incredible!

Oh, and I would love to have pictures, but see Keith has his camerae and I have his cord. Suck.