Blodnick II

Monday, May 31, 2004

Memorial Day!

Wow, what a great (and long) weekend. I went up to Casper pretty early on Friday (cuz no one has anything for me to do and I was sick of waiting.) In any case I went and played 9 holes at the country club with Keith and Meg. Too bad I am so much better than Keith, otherwise it could have been less embarassing for both of us!

Saturday I had a BBQ with a bunch of friends. Grilled up some roasts and just had a dandy time playing a little monkey ball. God I love that monkey ball!

Sunday was mostly a family day. I watched Miracle (the olympic hockey one) and we went to see Shrek 2. An awesome movie if I do say so myself. Made me want to go rent the first one again.

Monday was visiting the people I missed the rest of the weekend and driving home. And it is a long drive home. But I suppose it isn't 17 hours...so that is ok!

Have a good week everyone. At least it is a short one.