Blodnick II

Monday, May 24, 2004

Ok, the reception.

The reception started out like most. The ice sculpture was brimming with shrimp and cocktail sauce. The cheesedip was covered in walnuts, and the little bubbles were set on the table. Then I walked by the bar and low and behold the beer was sitting out. After a couple of those I was feeling fine until a gentleman decided to buy me the biggest shot I had ever seen. Like 4 shots in one...no longer a shot, but a cup of liquor.

Shot it anyway.

That is when the fun started. We all drank and just got darn happy. We danced...a lot, and with everyone. We asked questions to the grooms parents that should not have been asked (seriously though, how do they feel knowing the deed will be done that night?) We drank straight from the champagne bottles, we licked the ice sculpture, we danced to more Michael Jackson songs than I even knew had been written. We got older women to dance with us cuz we had danced with both of her daughters (and the trifecta needed to be completed!)

And in the end, we woke up on the couch with a raging headhache. And it was awesome. Thanks for a killer time Spence...my sore legs will not soon forget!