Blodnick II

Thursday, June 03, 2004

It's warmin up...gag

Man it is really getting warm tonight. I got windows open, fans ablazin'. still not turning on the AC though. Screw that. Mechanical Air systems are for loser anyway.

Still nuttin' to do at work...so I built a killer spreadsheet that almost does what I want it to do! So in other words I spent a whole day on it and it is still useless. Sigh.

Not looking like much is going on this weekend. I will definitley see Harry Potter at some point during the weekend. Gotta love that stuff. Tomorrow is a wicked short day, so I spec I am gonna go check out all of these gourmet stores I found on the net today. See if I can't find me a truffle and try it out. Always wanted to do that (read "always" as being since I got into cooking a few years ago.)

Have a good weekend. I might write more, I might not. Be good anyway chillins.