Blodnick II

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Dang, I wanna go!

My Mom is heading out to the Cayman islands this weekend with a good friend of hers. Very very spur of the moment kind of trip (my favorite kind.) They will eat and sunbathe and just do all of those cool things we all want to be able to do. Can you feel the jealousy?

The Golf swing thing was working tonight for the first time since I have been here. I actually played about 12 holes of golf. I still suck, even virtually, but it is a heck of a lot of fun. I still have not figured out how to put on it though. it clims you can, but I think it is full of it. I swung a putter everywhere I could and nothing moved. Oh well, still cool.

Work is slow right now. I guess I got spoiled at first with stuff to do. I spend most of my time talking to the CAD tech and telling her how I want it drawn, when really I could draw it myself and save us both some time. Oh well, I don't get paid to do CAD.

Out.