Blodnick II

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

LOTR:Return of the King...and other quibblings

Ahhh, so I rented the Return of the King tonight. Unlike the Matrix movies, which went from pretty cool to mind numbingly stupid, the Lord of the Rings just got better as it went. All I could do was complain about how much I hated the ending of the first one. It just kind of ended...so anti climatic. But you know what? It was all worth it in the end. Now I just need to convince myself to sit and watch them through from beginning to end one day. I hope I have too much stuff to do though. 9 hours can make for a long day.

And boy do I mean that. The damn project I was working on is gone. So I sit at work taking the meal scrappings from engineers who do have something to do. I sat from 1 until 5:30 today pretty much staring. I hate that. It is this reason that I hated the first few months in Cali. I can only pray that I get something decent to work on...and soon!

Oh, but my new wok rules!