Blodnick II

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Had a nice one.

Ended up having a really nice weekend. The candy making was 2 for 3. The fudge turned out great, as did the candied pecans...less can be said of the cookies. It is not that I didn't make the dough right, it is that I put the peppermint dough on the outside instead of the chocolate...making for cookies that just kind of fell apart. Very yummy though!

Saturday I went up to Ft. Collins to visit Spence and Jenny. A good time all around to be sure. The pokes won on a last second shot in basketball, and at the same time I found out that the internet radio is a good 30 seconds behind real time. See my friend called me to celebrate and I was listening to the end figuring us for a loss (down by 1 with 1 second left). Kinda blew the surprise, but I was still happy.

This week I have the company Christmas party, and for those who remember last year, I really love these things. (I tried to link it, but that was early blogger and it doesn't like to link by the day.) Anyway, the typically blow, but hopefully this year will be different because we aren't inviting clients.

Have great weeks guys and gals. Me? Gonna pass out now.