Blodnick II

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Oh man, it's so cool!

With all this fun of getting a new apartment and talking to the apartment people almost constantly, I have come across some interesting information.

You see one some of the biggest selling points of this complex are the awesome amenities. Sure the gym is nice, and so is the free coffee. But I want 2 things to work and they haven't been...the golf simulator and the theater. Well they just replaced both and it is sweeeeet!

I went to the theater tonight to watch Van Helsing which just arrived in my mailbox. Wow oh wow. That thing is amazing (the theater...not the movie so much). I am stoked. Now I just need a bunch of people to come visit so we can put it to good use.

I even had some guy come in and watch the second half with me. Not sure if I made a friend or just found myself a mooch...but I wasn't alone!

Oh, and The Onion had a new horoscope that was particularly funny this week.

Leo: (July 23—Aug. 22)
The population density of Wyoming is very low, but that doesn't mean the people there aren't also out to kill you.