Blodnick II

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy!

(note: title is funnier in German accent)

Last night between the 4th and 8th innings of the game I decided to find obscure music on the net. Not that it is bad music, but you would never hear/see on MTV or any radio station. I found a few good things, several terrible, but one stood out.

I am a big fan of choral music, mostly because I have spent years in choirs. There is something about a 200 person choir singing that just makes me happy.

And that is why a group of 100 underage girls singing "I Touch Myself" with more passion than most mainstream artists use really "touched" me. I implore of you, if you have a broadband connection you really need to listen to this. It will change you for life...pedophile or not ;-)

Quick note on the weekend. Heading up to Ft. Collins tomorrow to go to the big game with Jenny and Spence. Spence is making Chicken Enchilada Soup a la Chili's. YUM! Go Pokes!