Blodnick II

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

ummm...wow...hey there

So I checked out my stats for my little, boring, nonsense site this evening...and apparently there are more people out there who read this than I thought. Hi to whomever reads from New York most days, and I mustn't forget you out there in Huntington Beach, CA...or San Jose for that matter. And the one in Albuquerque has been here since the first post. Morning bro!

Howdy to all you cool readers in Laramie, and I personally know most of the Casper ones. I really have no idea who is reading up in Wheatland, but you too deserve a special shoutout. And I would give my left leg to know who read the blog from Bosler Wyoming. Yeah, Bosler.

Maybe it is the guy who hid in the school out there with his son for months...or perhaps the bar that always has broken down trucks out front. Heck, my hope is that whoever lives in that little white house with cars in front that look like they could actually move.

It's funny, you get in a zone where you think that you are the only one reading it. Guess I should try to start writing something interesting before you all run off!