Blodnick II

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Most exciting day ever.

What a crock of shit. Two 12 hour days in a row just does not sit well with Mr. Nick. I know, I am probably preaching to a crowd who has been there before...but that it sucks royally. I mean, it is one thing when you are working on a job and it has to be sent out the next day and there is just a lot to do you haven't gotten to yet. It is another when it is someone elses screw-up that makes it happen. so yeah...shit!

Wendy's Chicken Nuggets - Oh how I adore thee. With your tender white meet and flavorful batter fried till golden brown. (I would go on, but it gets a bit personal.)

My boss called the outside consultants (the ones to make the working place better and more efficient) the "Bobs" today. See, even they know.

hmmm, how to finish? ummm, GO POKES...or something.