Blodnick II

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Just Chillin'

I have had the worst time focusing at work this week. I know what I need to be doing, I have work, but getting on the ball has been tough for some reason. I am starting to think it is just the summer mentality. I am not really, nor have I ever been, a big outdoors person, but there is something about when it heats up outside that my mind is still programmed to relax.

I think that I need the cold of winter to numb my head enough to close out all those thoughts of doing something cool. Frankly I need a really crappy weekend to make work seem a little less crappy...by comparison anyway.

Lately I have been nothing but spoiled almost every single weekend. I have done something awesome. This weekend for instance my friend Nate is coming down and we are gonna have a good time, maybe go to warped tour. The following, back to Casper for a good friend of mine's wedding. Following, a camping trip with my best friends.

And then now, at least I think...labor day weekend I am off to Pennsylvania with Meg to go to a wedding. Hell, I've never even been to the east.

Poor poor Nick.