Blodnick II

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Another primo weekend.

Seriously, I need to slow down on the whole awesome weekend thing, or work is just going to start looking more and more drab every single week.

Friday I went and got some stuff for the apartment. A new plant and some other decorating things. Then I dealt with the whole AIG thing (grrrrr!).

But Saturday Keith and Meg came up and we went to the Natural History Museum here in Denver. The planetarium there was wicked, and the Bugs IMAX was pretty cool as well. I just love that place anyway.

After that we went to PF Changs (my favorite) and then got dressed for Dave and Busters. D&B is an awesome place! I don't know the last time I played so many arcade games...and for $10, no guilt!

Sunday was off to Cherry Creek to look at a bunch of stuff I can't afford, but would love to own. Then they took off and I went to see Anchorman. Will Ferrel is a God!

Hope you guys had good ones too!