Blodnick II

Thursday, July 01, 2004

The weekend begins early!

So I decided to go ahead and take tomorrow off. I mean, it isn't very often that I can get a 4 day weekend while only burning 4 hours of vacation, so I figured why not.

Tonight I will head up to Laramie and watch Spiderman with some friends...WOOHOO! Then on Frriday morning sometime I want to make it back to Casper to hopefully hook up with some other friends of mine there. I will be up early all weekend though because wWimbledon finals are going on. If history says anything, its that I will get up to watch it and fall asleep through most ot the match.

Hopefully a barbecue, fireworks...blah blah blah.

Interesting though, this is the first weekend from Sacramento that I truly remember what I did. I sat around playing Nintendo with Ken all day and we made steaks. Wow, what a couple of winners we were.

In any case, I hope everyone has a nice 4th and that I get to see many of you while I am home. See you soon!