Blodnick II

Friday, July 09, 2004

Un-f@#king-believable

So I got paid today. YAY! I decided this afternoon that I should probably go pay for my car bill and my car insurance since they are both due in a few days. No big whup. I get online, pay my car bill and push send. No probs.

I recently changed my insurance to living in Colorado...you know, since I live there now. I hop onto my exact same service that I had in California only to find the amount I owed was $2828! My premium in Cali was $770 for 6 months!!! I called them up and they told me that since I moved out of California the 20% discount for good driving was gone. Also apparently I am more likely to get in a traffic accident out here. Apparently 4 F-ING TIMES MORE LIKELY! "Cancel it...cancel it now." "I am sure we can find something..." "No, cancel it NOW!"

AIG...go to hell.