Blodnick II

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Es War Erstaunlich!

(It was Excellent)

I had a wonderful time on my date. We ended up going to dinner because she didn't hook up with her parents. She drove down to the tech center (she insisted) and we got a bite. It was really early though...like about 4 that we got together. Then we had dinner and came back to my place and hung out for a few hours. A good time was had by all.

I also had a very nice time with Spence and Jenny. We went to a wine tasting in downtown Ft. Collins. It was really interesting. You select what type of wine you want, then you buy the grapes to make it. 8 weeks later you come back and bottle it and label it...then take it home. Very intersting, and a bit expensive! We then just kind of hung out and enjoyed ourselves, talking about old drunk Spencer days. The somersaults, the superman, the races against no one.

Today I am going to go see Fahrenheit 9/11...that new documentary by the guy who did Bowling for Columbine. I have have heard some interesting things, so I will tell you how it goes. Next weekend is a THREE DAY WEEKEND!!! YAY!