Blodnick II

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

A random trip to the Ft.

Yup, so tonight I drove up to Ft. Collins to meet Meg and her friend for some dinner and chillin. I walked further into a Victoria's Secrets than I ever have in my life. And guess what? They totally do look at ytou when you walk in as if to say "Ummm, so do you like have a girlfriend or what?"

We went to this soup and salad bar place. It was good, and they let you put pepperoni on your salad. Ohhhh pepperoni! Then they had other good stuff.

Nice conversation though. Meg's friend was a newly graduated engineer, so I felt the need to let her in on all my secrets that I have come across since working. Secrets like not lying about what you know, cuz then you have to do it anyway and you look like an ass.

Well anyway, quite busy on a project right now...so the week has been flying. I hope it keeps up. Sleep well (yeah, so most of you are awake and it is morning...but maybe a nap would be great for you right now. Just think about it...a nap right there on your desk!)