Blodnick II

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Another great one!

I had another stupendous weekend! I just wish it didn't meean me driving so much to do it. I got to do a nice car ride with Meg, and see Josh and Kyle and good ole Keith. My mother even bought me a nice meal.

Oh and we got to run through pages on Mario Party. Man that is just like the coolest mini-game in the whole world. The wedding was good...as far as weddings go. Tons of people, but short everything else. In fact the head table didn't even get touched it went by so fast!

Then I got to try Popey's chicken for the first time since Taiwan. Oh...My...God! That is some good southern spicy chicken! And the gravy was frickin good.

Oh, and I also got a new watch this weekend from my grandparents. It is awesome! It has Pinnochio from Shrek and even glows in the dark. I mean even the watch band has Pinnochio on it. I don't know which cereal box this came from, but my suspicions are Frosted Flakes or Frosted Mini-Wheats.