Blodnick II

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Inactiveness at critical mass!!!!

It seems that once a year or so I go into a phase where I do nothing. Sure I go to work, and get dressed and take a shower...you know...stuff. But the rest of the time? Nothing. Not a darn thing.

I always know it is bad when I myself stop finding humor in how lazy I have been. Just today as I rounded my third hour of TV I started to consider what I would do instead. What can I do instead of laying around? And you know what? I don't have the faintest. I am afraid it would become sitting at the computer all night.

And so it is this...my challenge. I shall not, starting tomorrow morning, turn on my TV for a week. I know, I expect to go through heavy withdrawals, and having a new lazy boy won't make it any easier. I just need to know what else I would do.

Updates will come for the next week, with next Thursday night culminating with a celebration by...uhm...well I am sure I can reward myself somehow.

Think I can do it? Want to join me?