Blodnick II

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Day.

Well it is still the afternoon, so I still do not know any outcomes in anything, but I do know that I left work and voted this morning. WOW! It took forever! The voting booth was different than I have ever used before. Wyoming you got a little pencil in the mail and you connected the dots. Here in Colorado you get to push a whole bunch of buttons that light up.

I love voting. I was never so disappointed as the time that I went to go vote in California only to find that I didn't register in time to vote in the crazy ass governor election.

It is also fun to be part of a state that won't automatically vote Bush...even though it probably will anyway. It is almost like my vote might almost count this year.

God I hope Coors loses though. What a jerk.