Blodnick II

Sunday, October 31, 2004

So we won!

First off Happy Halloween to everyone! I didn't dress up or anything this year, but that is okay because I have dressed up as a host of other great things. For instance SNL's Matt Foley (van down by the river), Kid who got beat up for his candy (complete with broken candy bucket and only crap candy because they took the good stuff), and of course a drunken Mormon missionary, which I could not have pulled off without the help of my dear mormon friends.

Nope, this weekend I went to the football game which we won...quite handily. I also ate an ungodly amount of sushi...in Laramie......Wyoming. Surprisingly it was good stuff. I was a bit nervous at first, but it was very good, if not a bit overwhelming. I went and did the bar scen a little and got to see one of my best friends dressed as a girl...and very well I might add.

I came home to a mountain of boxes from my friend moving in. I have to say it is gonna be rough in this little 1 bed for a few weeks. I imagine will be more than happy to get into the new one. Happy to have a friend here though.

The week? Oh lots of things, but most I will manage. The most exciting thing is there is snow outside right now gently falling. I MISSED IT! Good night and have a great week.