Blodnick II

Friday, June 18, 2004

Good lord that's a lot of rain!

It has been raining here for like 4 days straight now. I am starting to forget what the sun looks like. Don't get me wrong, I like rainy days as much as the next guy, but dang! Also Denver gets a lot of hail. Kinda fun to watch actually. I cannot believe I am saying this, but I might actually turn the heat on tonight. It's freakin cold!

Got off work nice and early today so I went to my favorite gourmet store and bought some deliciousness. Also I cooked a lemon and garlic roasted chicken with a thyme white wine sauce. Yum!



Things are going really well right now, even though I seem to miss typing now and then. Nothing going on for me tonight, but that is ok I suppose. The rest of my weekend should be full of stuff. Meg and Keith are coming down tomorrow and we are going to a play, then on Sunday I am going to go meet my Dad and the kids for dinner on Father's Day.

Weird.