Blodnick II

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Another nice weekend.

Friday I did not end up doing much, but that is okay because the rest of the weekend was packed. Meg and Keith came down and we went to go see Goodnight Gracie, a play about Geroge Burns' life. It was a one man play and was frankly fantastic. He kept me interested and laughing through almost the entire thing. A true pleasure.

Sunday saw me hooking up with my Dad in Longmont after my friends had left. It was nice too. I am never one to pass up on Johnny Carinos. We had a good time though, talked about stuff. I got to see the little kids for the first time in quite some time and they are getting less little very single time that I see them.

Well the sun came out too...just a few minutes later than I would have liked. Allin all a very nice weekend. Not looking forward to work, but hey you keep reading and tell me when I am.

Have a good week ya'll.