Blodnick II

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Malls and more chinese food!

We totally did the Denver mall thing today. We did Colorado Mills (my personal fav) and Park Meadows (like 3 times). I got a couple of cool things...my favorite being a cookbook by Nigella Lawson. This woman is of the Gods. She is on Style network and just makes the coolest things. Stoked about that.

For dinner we went to PF Changs, an incredible chinese bistro. I loved it and my Mom loved it, and my Grandpa likes to eat. Everyone else was satisfied I suppose. Too picky of eaters. Expand your palette people!!! My sis got me a smaller coffee maker, which is cool cuz I never need the big one that I have, and my mom got me a cool meat/oven thermometer like Alton Brown uses! She also got me a cool grater thing that is wicked sharp. All in all a good day...oh, and I got a lot to talk about the pool area tomorrow. What a sight that was!