Blodnick II

Monday, December 27, 2004

I'm Back!

But only for a few days. Thursday after lunch I will head up to Casper to see all those people seeing as I missed them all during my Vegas trip.

GREAT TIME! The Cowboy game. Wow, what can I say really? That was one of the most exciting times of my life when we pulled that off. There were sooo many Wyoming fans there it was unbelievable. We went to a pep rally at the Golden Nugget on Wednesday night. Joe Glenn (the head coach) got up and sang to the over 3000 people there. It was fantastic.



At the tailgate the next night there were tons of people as well. My Mom and I spent a good amount of time talking to Pete and Al Simpson. Then we head to the game, which was freezing cold but well worth it. A UCLA fan sat next to me and was really getting into it when UCLA was up. People were throwing ice at him, but frankly he was asking for it.

When we won we all ran down onto the field and celebrated. God it was great!

As for the rest of the trip? Well that's a story in itself! I'll fill you in on that later!