Blodnick II

Monday, May 03, 2004

A new day of work.

So today was my first day at the new office. I gotta say that it was at least interesting. I get there and my boss is surprised that I came in at 9 instead of 7:30. Well come on, I was told like 10 times to come in at 9. Then he walks me back to my new cube, and I am stoked because I got one with a window...the one I actually asked for during the interview. He then tells me that I will actually be working with another team for a couple of months on some big apartment complex, so I won't get to sit there till that is done. Kinda blows, but oh well.

The coolest part was talking to Ken on the video. That was way way cool! They put Ken and I through all of the benefits and company stuff at the same time through the video thing (Ken is in Grand Junction now.) We did the normal crap and signed about a million different forms. I now know very well my address and phone number.

Afterwards they told me taht they didn't have my new desk setup yet, so to just go ahead and go home. You don't have to tell me twice.