Blodnick II

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Another blog dies...

...not mine of course. I mean, where would you go without my drab boring posts from day to day? Well, I suppose most of the blogs, but how many are uniquely Nick? That's right, just a few.

So as an avid reader of many blogs for the past year and a half, I was sad to read that Sloth is leaving. She follows in the footsteps of the MadPony's, who love em or hate em, made some excellent posts. There are not many people out there who just write goodly. Who may piss you off, but end up saying something profound that you question if you should even have a blog.

Quite frankly, there are just too many like mine out there. Talking about going to the grocery store and going to work. In order to make mine unique I hope that more people become interesting and leave mine as the one that stands out.

Mostly, I am just sad that another on of my favorite sites...the ones I read everyday...is gone.