Blodnick II

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Heeeere comes the weekend!

Hey kids. I must say work was much much better this week, other than a very odd conversation I had with the prez of the company. I am still puzzled by it. He says I need to be "neat."

Neat. This confuses me. I asked if he thought my work was sloppy, "No." Is my work station unsatisfactory? "No." Do I dress inappropriately? "No." Maybe he just wanted to mess with my mind and see how I would react. IT'S FREAKING ME OUT MAN!

I won't be working this weekend...WOOHOO! I will, however, be doing some shopping seeing as that hasn't really happened yet. I love the weekend before Christmas, it is the only time of year that men far outnumber women. Why plan ahead? Experience tells me that my instincts are right the first time, so why would I give myself time to question them? I say go and get the first thing that comes to mind, buy it, buy a Christmas bag and tissue to package it (avoiding wrapping), and hand it over.

And with that, have a great weekend...and to those that will be gone till Christmas, have a good one of those as well.